Experience the best of Southeast Asia on this three-centre adventure
- Get lost among Singapore's cultural wonders
- Discover Bangkok's gilded palaces and buzzing streetlife
- Delve into the unique flavours of three Southeast Asian gems
- Relax in style on the beaches on Bali
- Enjoy private transfers and hand-picked hotels throughout
- 3 Nights Singapore
- 3 Nights Bangkok
- 7 Nights Bali
Beach | City | History & culture
Experience the best of South East Asian culture, cuisine and coast on this three-centre, tailor-made holiday. It all begins amid Singapore's vibrant neighbourhoods and modern waterfront before your flight to Thailand's capital, Bangkok, where you'll explore everything from ornate temples to glittering palaces. Then, fly south to relax in style on the gorgeous beaches of Bali, Indonesia. Sheer perfection!
Day by day itinerary
Enjoy complimentary airport lounge access before your overnight flight to Singapore.
Arrive in Singapore and transfer to your chosen hotel for a three-night stay. Singapore is known as the Lion City, it's clean and orderly and its citizens enjoy one of the best standards of living in the world. Visit the Merlion statue, the city's symbol of a mythical half-lion, half-fish beast on the historic waterfront, take in the intoxicating sights and smells of China Town and Little India, or head to Sentosa for world-class golf and beachside relaxation.
Stay: The Warehouse, Singapore
Transfer to Singapore's Changi Airport for your flight to Bangkok, where a private transfer will see you to your city-centre hotel. You'll then spend three unforgettable days exploring the Thai capital's gilded palaces, ancient temples and buzzing markets. Take a boat trip on the Chao Praya River, ride a tuk tuk ride through bustling city streets and get lost amid one of the world's great culinary scenes.
Stay: Chatrium Riverside
Take a private transfer back to Bangkok Airport for your flight to Bali, then transfer to your chosen hotel. You'll then enjoy a full week of island living, relaxing on the surf-swept beaches, exploring the lush interior of emerald rice fields and jungles, and visiting enchanting temples in the shadow of towering volcanoes. Be sure to embrace the island's unique culture, showcased in vibrant artwork and colourful dances.
Stay: The Samaya Seminyak, Bali
Depart for UK
After a final breakfast, transfer to Denpasar Airport for your overnight flight home.
Any element of this itinerary can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
16-day tailor-made journey
from £4,690 pp incl. flights
from £4,690 pp. incl. flights
from £5,170 pp. incl. flights
- Complimentary UK airport departure lounge access
- Return flights into Singapore and returning from Denpasar, Bali
- Return private airport transfers in Singapore
- 3 nights accommodation in Singapore on a BB basis
- One way flight between Singapore and Bangkok
- Return private airport transfers in Bangkok
- 3 nights accommodation in Bangkok on a BB basis
- One way flight between Bangkok and Denpasar, Bali
- Return private airport transfers in Bali
- 7 nights accommodation in Bali on a BB basis
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0613Meet the team