Immerse yourself in spectacular British Columbia alongside a stay in a luxurious lodge
- Discover black bears and whales as you head out on boat trips, hikes and kayak excursions
- Stay on the shores of pristine British Columbia wilderness in your own private cabin
- Enjoy included drinks and gourmet, three-course meals, featuring the likes of ultra-fresh crab & salmon
- Contrast wild landscapes with laidback city life in Vancouver, staying in contemporary luxury
- 2 Nights Vancouver
- 3 Nights Nimmo Bay
- 1 Night Vancouver
Activity adventure | All-inclusive | Fishing | Food & wine | Lodges | Natural world | Sports & activities | Wildlife
This city and wilderness itinerary combines two of Canada’s true gems – Vancouver and British Columbia's epic wilderness. Vancouver is frequently voted as one of the best places in the world to live – see it for yourself, from sprawling Stanley Park's verdure to its mountain-edged outdoor world and cosy Japanese eateries. Then, head to the spectacular Nimmo Bay with your included flight. Situated in the heart of the Great Bear Rainforest, you'll stay in your own private cabin on the shores of the bay, spending days whale and bear watching, kayaking in pristine inlets and heading on fishing excursions. Come back to hot tubs and three-course, gourmet meals featuring ultra-fresh fish and an extensive wine list, before heading back to Vancouver.
Day by day itinerary
UK to Vancouver
After included VIP airport lounge access, fly from the UK to Vancouver. You’ve got two days to explore Vancouver’s myriad delights which are just moments away, such as the shops of Robson St, the iconic Stanley Park, First Nations totems, public art and sculptures in the West End and trendy coffee shops in historic Gastown. Perhaps take advantage of the hotel’s luxurious spa suite that offers massages and facials before heading out to sample one of Vancouver’s myriad eateries, from Japanese hole-in-the-walls to ultra-fresh seafood accompanied by sea views.
Stay: The Loden (Superior)
This morning, take your included flight from Vancouver to Port Hardy and transfer to your home for the next four days, the spectacular Nimmo Bay. Stay either in a tidal cabin perched right on the shore, or in a forest cabin nestled by a trickling stream. Come back each night to home-baked cookies, complimentary red and white wine, cosy robes, outdoor seating on your private deck and pillow top mattresses, alongside use of adventure gear and fishing equipment. Come daytime, spot grizzly and black bears and go whale watching, or head on salt water fishing excursions, kayaking day trips and boat tours to the forested islets of the Broughton Archipelago. For an extra cost, you can even enjoy the likes of heli hiking on alpine glaciers and and heli rafting. Back at the resort, there’s a self-serve mini bar, stargazer viewing system and yoga lessons, as well as waterfall hot tubs and outdoor hot rain showers to rejuvenate. The excellent, gourmet cuisine is perhaps the main draw of this resort, though, with all meals and drinks being included. Gourmet breakfasts are served in the cosy family-style dining room, with freshly-baked morning pastries, homemade Nimmo Bay granola and daily homemade smoothies on offer. Dinner sees you first enjoy cocktails and canapés on the floating fire dock before you indulge in a three-course meal with such delights as crab and wild salmon on offer, paired with an exceptional list of local beers and wines.
Stay: Nimmo Bay Resort (Ultra)
Meals: B L D
Nimmo Bay to Vancouver
A full day of adventure activities included before transferring by seaplane back to Port Hardy airport in time to catch the evening flight back to Vancouver.
Stay: The Loden (Superior)
Meals: B L
Vancouver to UK
Today spend a last day exploring the delights of Vancouver before a transfer to the airport and take your flight back to UK, arriving on day eight.
Any element of this itinerary can be adjusted to suit your needs. Just contact us to find out more.
01 - 15 May 2024
from £9,965 pp. incl. flights
16 May - 12 Jun 2024
from £10,890 pp. incl. flights
13 Jun - 15 Oct 2024
from £11,640 pp. incl. flights
Nimmo Bay is open between May and October
- Complimentary UK airport VIP lounge access
- Return flights between UK and Vancouver
- 2nts pre and 1nt post accommodation in Vancouver
- Complimentary return airfare from Vancouver to Port Hardy
- Return floatplane flights between Port Hardy and Nimmo Bay
- Private cabin accommodation
- One full day Coastal Safari tour: guided boat tours such as sightseeing, bear viewing, whale watching and cultural experiences
- Guided activities including: yoga classes, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, hiking, paintball, snorkelling, beach combing, and visits to the floating sauna dock
- Two waterfall hot tubs & one outdoor rainforest rain shower, gym and resort amenities
- All meals (gourmet cuisine with special requests available) at Nimmo Bay Resort
- All house alcohol, wine and beer & non-alcoholic beverages (excluding premium alcohol) at Nimmo Bay Resort
- Adventure gear including life vests, kayak and rafting shells, hiking boots, rain jackets and trousers, wet suits and bug repellant.
- Wildlife viewing throughout the season
- Gratuities and Conservation and sustainability fee
There is a limit of two pieces of luggage per person for Nimmo Bay, soft sided luggage is recommended.
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.
Meet our experts
Speak to a tailor-made specialist on 020 7590 0635